Sunday 15 April 2012

Big Nate: In a Class By Himself

Today I'm going to talk about a book I read called Big Nate: In a Class By Himself by Lincoln Peirce.For fans of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, this series focuses on Nate Wright, a sixth grader at P.S. 38 middle school. The class clown, teachers LEAST favourite, and self proclaimed awesome person. This first book of the best-selling series finds Nate goofing off as usual, when his best friend Teddy gives him a fortune cookie. The note inside reads "Today you will surpass all others. Thinking that this couldn't just be a coincidence, Nate embarks on a quest to find out how he will surpass all others.


 I give this book a seven out of ten for it's funny storyline and hilarious illustrations. 


 I think this book is for anyone 8-13 because it's an easy read good for any occasion.


 More in the series: Big Nate: Strikes Again, On a Roll, Goes for Broke 


 To find out more please visit bignatebooks.com or download the Big Nate app from the app store on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Available where ever books are sold.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to Nate. Likely that's while I'm still in school at my age!
    Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such information. This is really helpful for me. You can also visit my blog Blogs for Women

    ReplyDelete