Sunday 4 March 2012

Nat Geo Kids: Weird But True

Today I want to talk about a little book I read called National Geographic Kids: Weird But True! This book is full of strange facts about nature, science, pop culture, and food. Have you ever wondered, is the earth slightly pear shaped? Or, does New Zealand contain more sheep then people? Then this book is for you!


I give this book a 7 out of 10 for its useless in life, but somehow extremely entertaining facts.

Genre: Non-fiction, Science, Animals.

I think this book this book is for 6-12 year olds, and I know that's a very wide age range, but alot 
of people could enjoy this book.

More in the series: Weird but True 2, Weird but True 3, Weird but True: Stupid Criminals, Ultimate Weird but True.

To find out more, please visit: nationalgeographickids.com

Available at Barnes and NobleChaptersIndigoColes

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such information. This is really helpful for me. You can also visit my blog Mom Blog Names



    ReplyDelete