Sunday 29 January 2012

Secret Santa: Agent of X.M.A.S.

Today I want to say something about a book I read called Secret Santa: Agent of X.M.A.S. Before I start, I just want to say this is NOT, I repeat NOT, a Christmas book.Its about an elf named Jingles, A.K.A. Agent Bells, who finished top in the X.M.A.S. Training academy. But little did he know that instead of being behind a desk in The Xtremely Mysterious Agency of Secrets, he'd soon be working alongside the big man himself, Mr. Santa Claus. Using The S.L.E.I.G.H. and all their strange christmasey weapons, they battle the evil forces of Dr. Nimbus and the Weathermen in a heist that could end in all the world's scientific equipment mysteriously gone!

I give this book a 7 out of 10 for it's great mix of comedy, x-mas, and adventure, but also for it's lack of mystery. It was kind of all out in the first half of the book.

Genre: Comedy, Adventure, Holiday

I think this book is more suited for readers 7-11, because anyone older would probably get bored of it after a while.

More in this series: N/A

To find out more please visit Guybass.com

Available at Amazon.



P.S. Thanks to everyone who read my first to posts...I got over 100 views in a week! If you enjoy my posts please follow my blog or leave a comment!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such information. This is really helpful for me. You can also visit my blog Mom Blog Names



    ReplyDelete